Update as of 5/29/14:
Quick update on the NStar walk for Children’s Hospital as it is a little over two weeks away. We have four members registered for the team so far and are on track to raise at least $1000 for the hospital. If you want to sign up, there is a $200 minimum fundraising goal per person. OR, you can just donate to the team.
Original Post 4/9/14:
Team LFC Boston is walking in support of NSTAR’s Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital because we want to help patients get the care they need.
Support the hospital by helping Team LFC Boston in a variety of ways:
- join the team for a 2-mile or 7-mile walk
- join the team as a virtual walker
- donate to a team member
When you join the N-Star Walk, you can choose what programs you would like to sponsor within the hospital and set your own personal goal for fundraising. You can register here. We hope you walk with us on June 8th!
Boston Children’s Hospital is ranked #1 in more specialties than any other pediatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report. Here are a few reasons why:
- The hospital’s patient care programs provide the best, most innovative care possible.
- Researchers regularly make amazing discoveries that change children’s lives.
- Boston Children’s welcomes kids whose families can’t afford health care–more than any other hospital in Massachusetts.
- Community programs makes a point of reaching out to help low-income and at-risk kids.
And the hospital doesn’t just stop there. Boston Children’s really understands the importance of training the next generation of top children’s healthcare providers.
Support the hospital by joining Team LFC Boston or making a gift to one of our team members.